There’s nothing better than actually watching an event that you can bet on, and here at Betsafe Canada, you can do just that!
How does it work? Well, all you need is to have some cash in your account and you can watch whichever event we’re streaming. It’s that simple!
Placing a winning bet has never been so easy, with an integrated interface allowing you to place bets whilst watching the action unfold. Kick back and immerse yourself in the game. All events that will be live streamed will have the sign. So it’s easy to know what we have in store for you.
What can you watch on Betsafe Canada?
From Basketball to Table Tennis, we’ve got you covered! You’ll even be able to catch some eSports matches as well. Some of the Leagues you’ll be able to stream on Betsafe are listed below, while the full list can be found under our sports betting lobby.
|Basketball||Netherlands Super Cup|
|Basketball||United States of America NBL|
|Basketball||Israel Basketball League|
|Volleyball||Argentina Division Honor Men|
|Volleyball||Denmark Cup Women|
|Volleyball||Finland Cup Women|
|Volleyball||Singapore Volleyball League|
|Volleyball||Italy Serie A3|
|Soccer||US NISA Independent Cup|
|Soccer||Malaysia National Premier League|
|Soccer||Pakistan Premier League|
|Soccer||Brazil Paulista Segunda Divisão|
|Soccer||Brazil Paulista Cup|
|Soccer||US National Premier Soccer League|
|Soccer||US United Women’s Soccer League|
|Soccer||US Premier Soccer League Women|
|Soccer||Brazil Potiguar 2nd Division|
|Soccer||Brazil Sao Paulo Youth Cup|
What is Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you to create your own personalised bet! You can choose from a wide array of markets, such as, who will win, who will score, how many goals, corners or cards. The possibilities are almost endless.
Combine as many as six selections from the same event to truly customize your betting experience.
To find all the events which have Bet Builder available, simply click on the A-Z icon in the top left corner, and in the dropdown, click on Bet Builder, just note that Bet Builder is only available for soccer.
What are Odds
Odds determine the payout that you stand to gain through your bet. The odds for favorites are accompanied by a minus (-) sign, indicating the amount you need to stake to win $100. Meanwhile, the odds for underdogs are accompanied by a positive (+) sign, indicating the amount won for every $100 staked.
Example – If you bet $10 at odds of +400, you will stand to win $50. Whilst if you place a bet of $10 at odds of -400, you will stand to win $12.5.
What are the different types of Bets?
Below are the 4 types of bets you can make:
- Single Bet – A single bet is quite simply a bet with just one selection in it. If that selection were to win, then your bet would be paid out as a winner.
- Parlay Bets – A parlay bet is when two or more bet selections are placed in the same betting coupon. In order to win this bet, all selections would need to be winners. If you had a Parlay bet with two selections in it, and one were to win & one were to lose, the bet would be deemed a losing bet and you wouldn’t receive any payout.
- Future Bets – A future bet is a bet placed on a team or person to win a tournament, league or competition outright. If you place a bet on the Toronto Raptors to win the NBA Title, this would be considered a future bet.
- Player Props Bets – You would bet on whether or not a particular player will achieve a certain objective during their event. If you place a bet on LeBron James to score over 30 points in a game, this would be a Player Prop bet.
What is a Cash out?
We’ve all been there. We’re set for a nice win, when a team concedes a late goal at the end of a game, and scuppers our chances of a nice win. Cashout gives players full control of their bet, and gives players the ability to cash out their bet in case their bet is looking like it might not come in.
Cash out allows players to get money back on their bet before the event they are betting on is over. The amount of money they will get back is determined at the time of cashing out and will depend upon the current likelihood of their bet winning
Different Sports Betting Rewards
Rewards are great but no point in getting them if you don’t understand them, below are the most popular rewards around :
- Free Bet – A Free Bet is essentially what it sounds like, a bet for free. When using a free bet there is no risk of losing your own money. Any winnings won with a free bet are paid exclusive of the stake. An example would be this: If you win a bet placed with a Free Bet of $10 at odds of +400, you will pocket $40.
- Risk Free Bet – A risk free bet provides you the chance to place a bet, knowing that if you lose, your stake will get refunded back into your account. Hence why it is ‘Risk Free’. As an example, if you place a risk free bet of $10 and lose the bet, you will get the $10 refunded back into your account.
- Price/Odds Boosts – An odds boost means you will get the odds on a particular outcome increased. This gives you more value when betting on a specific selection. The best example would be if Toronto Maple Leafs have odds of -125 to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins, we could boost the odds on Toronto to win to +900.
Now that you know how sports betting works, check out our rewards page and snag up yours!